Friday, January 4, 2013

The things they say...

Yes.... I had great aspirations of writing a post on resolutions and being hyped for the new year.... but my energy is zapped and my mind is elsewhere. Could it be because I will be having a baby any day now?!?!?

Nine more days until my induction date... however,
Doc is pretty sure she will come before them.

Thank you for your grace - I know my inspiration and direction will return soon.... Until then, here's some silly stuff my kids have said recently that keep me smiling. Wish I would've kept a list sooner because what they say is priceless! Would love to hear some of yours and continue the laughs!

Sayings of Mason (6 1/2 yrs old)
  • Called Poison Ivy - Poison Gravy
  • Embarrassed of this one, but I CHOOSE to be transparent. I was putting my deodorant on one morning and told him what it was for and he asked - "Mommy, could you put some in your mouth." Apparently, I have been too close to him and talk in his face with morning coffee breath while doing school.

Sayings of Connor (4 1/2 yrs old)
  • Asked him what he wanted to be when he grew up? 6 like mason.
  • When I told him we were having a baby. He said, "I WANT a baby chick in my belly". Then it turned into ""I HAVE a doggie in my belly" - which he truly believed for a long while. If you asked what kind, he said "a Chihuahua" - How did it get there? "Jesus put it there."
  • While randomly driving down the road, he casually asked, "Mommy, do horses toot?" Yes, I have a 4 year old boy obsessed with toots! Atleast that's what they still call them instead of the "f" word.
And the finale
  • Sweet little "C" is intrigued by how this whole birth thing is going to work. Thankfully, his questions are still on the preschool level.
    • "Mommy, is your belly going to pop?"
    • "Will I have to hold my ears?!?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment