Thursday, March 21, 2013

Battles of the Mind

Battles of the Mind is a new ministry that I am a part of. It's conception began from the book Battlefield of the Mind, by Joyce Meyer - a book that literally changed my life's direction 7 years ago. Since then, God has brought me on a unforgettable journey, resulting in the creation of this 10 week course. (As of right now, this course is being offered twice a year (Spring / Fall) at Seacoast Church - Mt Pleasant, SC.)

This course helps you IDENTIFY Satan's deception in your life AND EQUIPS you with tools to FIND Freedom and the Abundant Life that Christ died to give you.


Do you struggle with any of these -

-  You just feel stuck and dissatisfied

-  You are full of negative feelings about yourself, others or your circumstances

- You just can't seem to get past something or what someone did to you

- You find yourself saying things like 

           - "What’s wrong with me?"
           - "I cant change"
          - "I don't like myself"
          - “It’s just the way I am, I can’t stop...”

- You have a habit or hangup you just can’t break

- You hit a dry spell in your walk and feel a disconnect from God.

- Your life is so busy, there is no time for The Lord.

- You struggle with belief… is all this for real? Is it available to me?

- You’re a Christian, but you struggle with depression, worry, anxiety, fear, anger, shame, forgiveness, condemnation, judgmental spirit, etc


These "Mind Battles" are important issues, because most people think these attacks come from other people or our circumstances. That is a lie Satan, the father of lies (John 8:44) wants you to believe.

If I've peaked your interest, this study is not just a Joyce Meyer study, but also includes other teachings from Dr Caroline Leaf, Neil Anderson (Freedom in Christ ministries) and more.


Last fall, 50 women joined us for its kickoff and many lives were changed. Some of those lives are from the 14 leaders God has raised up to partner with me in this ministry.  We will be starting a Spring course on Tuesday, April 9th at Seacoast Church. It will run from 6:30-8:30pm every Tuesday for 10 weeks (ending just in time for summer).

If you or anyone you know might be interested, please email me at michaudchristie@gmail.com for more information. There  is a registration form that needs to be filled out and sent in NO LATER than Friday, march 29th.

No comments:

Post a Comment