Monday, December 23, 2013

A Christmas Pause

Did anyone else miss the month of December? I don't know what it was about this year - but I somehow missed December 1-20th! It was like someone hit fast forward!

Some of that may not be so bad though .... because for the first time.... I didnt even get the chance to get caught up in how the world celebrates.

A  big regret, though, is I didn't even get Christmas Cards out this year.... 
...so here's my feable attempt to redeem myself!!!


Wishing you a
MERRY CHRISTMAS
from the Michaud's
George, Christie, Mason 7, Connor 5, and Allie (11 months)


May you hit your Pause button this year!


I'm so thankful, that ever since the 20th hit, I have somehow found my "pause button." Seacoast Church has been doing a series of sermons called PAUSE. I think it is the perfect theme for this season. What does this mean? How do we "pause"?

INTENTIONALLY!!!
Intentional: Deliberate... On purpose!
This is my new word starting now


I will INTENTIONALLY PAUSE
  • to be THANKFUL
  • to SURRENDER and TRUST
  • to LISTEN

As you pause this Christmas, think on these things
What does it look like? What does it mean?
I will pause for now and be back to share what it looks like and means for me.
 Merry Christmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment